Nighthawk Short Fiction Headline Animator

Please click this banner to Subscribe Nighthawk Short Fiction

Announcement

This Page is best viewed with Firefox or Google Chrome

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Linking to Blogs

To All Visitors

Feel free to request me to link to your blog or website. I will evaluate your blog/website and if it looks well done and has no questionable content (i.e. no adult sites please) I will link to it via adding your link to my Blog. I will also be adding a page to my homepage dedicated entirely to blog and webpage links, so your link would appear there as well. The only thing that I ask in return is that you add a link to my blog/website to your blog or website. Building traffic for our blogs is a tough job, so it helps if we each help each other. The only other time I will NOT add a blog is if it very sloppy and amateurishly constructed. Who wants to link to a sloppy uncared for blog? Nice, neat, up to date blogs, however, will have no problems with me. Also, if you use Delicious Social Bookmarking, let me know your user ID (in private email if you like, my email address is on my webpage-check my COMPLETE PROFILE on the blog, in the right hand sidebar) and I will add you there as well.

Stay tuned. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment