Nighthawk Short Fiction Headline Animator

Please click this banner to Subscribe Nighthawk Short Fiction

Announcement

This Page is best viewed with Firefox or Google Chrome

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nighthawk Short Fiction for Science fiction, Fantasy, and Suspense

Greetings!

This is my first BLOG. The purpose of this blog is to share my ideas in the areas of short fiction. I am a writer in the genres of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Suspense. I have recently published my first collection of short stories entitled, "Twilight Ruminations". It is 6 short stories in the tradition of The Twilight Zone, Amazing Stories, and Weird Tales. If you like stories like that of the ZONE or Stephen King, you might consider giving my site a look if you like. Point your browser to www.rhscififiction.com to view my webpage. This is a "work in progress" and I will likely blog here to announce new features of the site as they become available. You will find information regarding both the book and myself. I also intend to eventually add snippets or "samples" of short stories I have written on a separate page of the site, and would like to include some sort of voting applet so that visitors who read these samples of short stories can vote on whether they like them or not. That way I can get an idea of what people are interested in, and in turn present it to my publisher for review if he should allow me to write another book. So please stay tuned. There is much more to come! Comments and ideas are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment