Nighthawk Short Fiction Headline Animator

Please click this banner to Subscribe Nighthawk Short Fiction

Announcement

This Page is best viewed with Firefox or Google Chrome

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Creating Content

I'm by no means any expert at creating content for share with other Bloggers. In truth I've been doing it for a very short period of time. Heck, I just blew the dust off of this Blog after two years. I guess the whole idea of content and tweets and blogs is kinda like when Mr. Spock in Star Trek used to do that raised eyebrow thing of his. You want not only to target a specific audience, but get them to raise an eyebrow and say, "Hey, that looks interesting" and get them interested. It's a slow grueling process to build up an audience, but one I am confident that after some time...maybe a whole lotta time, it will be worth it in the end! Hope to hear your opinions on this issue. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment